Unable to attend PacVet in-person? No problem! Our Technician and Small Animal Medicine tracks will be offered virtually June 2– 5. View our conference schedule here. Earn up to 28.5 CEUs from the comfort of your home, office, or wherever you have high-speed internet connection. This is the same number of CEUs available to in-person attendees. Sessions in these tracks will be live and interactive, and will not be recorded for viewing at a later date. Attend the sessions that interest you by moving freely between the three virtual tracks.
Registration is closed.
Last day to register – May 18, 2022
VIRTUAL ATTENDEE REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Zoom links to both Small Animal Medicine tracks and the Technician track
- Access to the PacVet Mobile App
- Access to lecture notes on the PacVet mobile app and at PacVet.net. Lecture notes on a flash drive are available for $20 (shipping and handling included)
- Entry in daily exhibit hall raffles. Winners will be posted on the PacVet Mobile App and on PacVet.net
- CE certificate
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Attendees will be sent log-in instructions with links to the two Small Animal Medicine tracks and the Technician track via email on May 25. If you cannot locate your log-in email, please check your spam folder first. If you have a Gmail address, please check both your junk and Promotions folders. If you are still unable to locate the email, please contact Nicole Campos at email@example.com no later than May 31.
If multiple registrants are attending via a single device, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of the attendees.
Whatever you like. Virtual attendees will be muted and not on camera.
CE Certificates will be emailed to attendees on June 17, 2022.
All cancellation requests must be made in writing and submitted by email at email@example.com or fax at 916.646.9156 to the Meetings & Events Department no later than April 26, 2022. There will be a $50 non-refundable processing fee for all paid conference registration cancellations. Refunds due will be paid no later than 45 days after the close of the conference. No refund will be issued for cancellations received after April 26, 2022.
If you change your mind after May 18 and want to attend in-person, you may change your registration to in-person at onsite registration. You may only attend in-person OR virtually.
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Login information provided by the CVMA should not be shared with others; doing so may hinder your own access, as webinar is by pre-registration only. Attendance of PacVet 2022 is for registered attendees only.
- Course materials provided by the CVMA are for use by the registered attendee only and may not be reproduced or shared with others
- Audio, documents, materials, chat, and Q&A exchanged or viewed during the session may be recorded. By joining a session, you automatically consent to such recordings.
- CVMA and its service provider of audio and online conferencing services are not responsible for unauthorized access to information by hackers or others that obtain access through illegal measures.